Get a Tax Agent to resolve your Tax issues
Get in touch with our Expert and Certified Tax Agent for hassle-free Tax filing our Tax Agent will take care of documentation, do tax preparation services, tax issues, and other paper-works as per the legal rule and latest format. Tax Agent will represent on behalf of your company or individual in front of the Federal Tax Authority. We will help you to choose the right plan and come up with beneficial strategies that will help your business or individual have a steady flow of operation in the long run.
They continuously deliver results on projects and provides a high quality of service. The engagement teams are knowledgeable, extremely responsive and professional. As promised.
Alkhadim LLC is having well experienced Tax agent to handle the work within the specific time frame. And there given new orders are always reliably executed in the agreed time frame. They are very reliable and have an excellent customer service.
The team of Alkhadim LLC is tremendously helpful and the staff is courteous, punctual and hardworking. They made my company grow without any hurdle in any legal formalities.
I want to express my heartfelt thanks to Alkhadim for your hard work in this Matter. As usual, you carried out the involved process in a professional and efficient manner. It’s very reassuring to have you on “our team”.
Tax Agent in Dubai, UAE
The remarkable day of 11 June 2017 the Federal Law Number 7 for VAT in UAE was issued by President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. The tax system foundations were laid and the Federal Tax Authority’s function in this new era of tax was also clarified.
With the implementation of VAT in the UAE, there are a lot of things people should learn that can help them in making it simpler to deal with the tax system. Apart from the VAT system and registration in the UAE, a taxable individual of the company should also be conscious of what a tax Agent is. Among the regulations and methods stated in the law, the purpose of the Tax agents is also placed, implementing specific provisions regarding Tax agents.
What is a Tax Agent?
There are definitions and scope of application of the law in Article 1, Chapter 1 of the aforementioned law. In reference to the definitions, “Tax Agent” is defined as “any individual Person registered with the Authority in the Register, who represents on behalf of another Person before the Authority and aid him in the attainment of his Tax obligations and the exercise of his associated tax rights states that a Tax Agent.”
Basically, Tax Agents in UAE are the individuals who can impersonate taxpayers, associating with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) directly.
What are the duties of tax agent?
The following below are the duties and responsibilities of registered Tax Agents when assigned by Taxable individual or the company to aid them:
- Aid a Taxable individual or the company with their tax obligations as per the contract between the Taxable individual or the company and the registered tax Agent.
- Maintain the confidentiality of any data received during the course on performing tax preparation services of his/her responsibilities as a Tax Agent.
- Refuse any plans which may result in the violation of any law that is going to jeopardize the integrity of the tax system and the integrity of the country.
- Provide all pieces of information, documents, records, and data required regarding a Taxable individual or the company when requested by the FTA as per Article 15, Part 2, Chapter 3 of the VAT Law.
What are the benefits Tax agent?
By appointing an Alkhadim LLC as your Tax Agent in UAE you can get below following benefits:
- Representation of your Tax documents in the Arabic language to the concerned authority through our proficient professional.
- All the financial documents and accounts records are to be kept for 5 years by a taxable person. Hence, we manage all the records, you don’t need to bother.
- Our tax professional team are always updated with the latest changes in the law to exclude the chance of VAT penalty on noncompliance of the new laws.
- Appointing us as your Tax Agent will help the taxable individual to identify the factors affecting your tax compliance and meet them with a better tax plan.
- Alkhadim as your Tax Agent can represent on your behalf in front of the FTA for tax return filing, addresses, and tax audit support.
What it means “Register of Tax Agents”
An individual who would like to serve as a Tax Agent has to mandatorily register with the Federal Tax Authority and obtain a professional Tax Agent license. FTA s have a Register of Tax Agents that has all the information about the tax agent professional conduct will be lodged.
How to appoint Tax Agent?
A Tax Agent may be appointed by someone to represent him directly to the FTA on his behalf, handling his tax affairs without harming the person’s responsibility to the FTA. In accordance with Article 15, Part 2, Chapter 2 of this Law.
What are the conditions to register as a TAX Agent in UAE?
A person aspiring to register as a Tax Agent should fulfill the following requirements:
- Be of good conduct and behavior and never have been sentenced of a crime or misconduct prejudiced to honesty
- Should hold a certified Bachelor or Master’s degree in tax, accounting or law from a recognized educational institution. He/She should submit a tax certification from an internationally recognized tax institute.
- Provide a certificate proving their verbal and written communication in both Arabic and English
- Should hold a certification of relevant experience of at least 3 years in law, tax, accounting
- Pass the FTA’s Tax Agent exam
- Provide a medical fitness certificate
- Hold professional reimbursement insurance
Why Application get rejected?
The FTA will reject an application for registration as a Tax Agent in the following two cases:
- The applicant doe meets the registration requirements
- The person’s registration as a Tax Agent will unfavorably affect the integrity of the tax system in the UAE
What are the Administrative Penalties to Tax Agent in UAE?
- Failure by an individual designated as a legal agent for a Taxable Person to inform the FTA of his/her appointment within 20 business days from the date of the appointment. The penalty will be due from the legal representative’s funds of 20,000.
- Failure by an individual appointed as a legal representative for a Taxable Person to file a tax return within the 28th of the month following the end of the tax period. The penalty will be due from the legal representative’s funds of 1,000 for the first time 2,000 in case of repetition within 24 months.